Management Advisory Services
TRUST & PROGRESS
We are assisting foreign businesses and individuals, considering investments in Armenia, with a broad range of flexible and effective solutions, covering each stage of the investment life-cycle. Particularly, Ameria’s experienced and professional team with in-depth knowledge of local business environment and practices could help from undertaking business idea feasibility studies to staff recruitment and training.
Among the services foreign investors could benefit cooperating with us are:
- Strategic advisory, including business idea feasibility studies, business plan development, development of financial management systems, etc.
- Marketing advisory, including marketing strategies, sales plans, market research, etc.
- Financial advisory, including financial forecasting, product/service cost calculation, development of efficient financing schemes, etc.
- Operational advisory, including business process re-engineering, technology acquisition, etc.
- HR advisory, including HR strategies, job descriptions, staff motivation and evaluation systems, staff recruitment, etc.
- Research, including brand awareness, client satisfaction, macroeconomic studies, sectorial studies, etc.
Throughout the time we have accumulated ample experience in implementation of small-to-large scale projects in diverse industries, gaining valuable insights of the sectors of potential growth and promising investment opportunities in Armenia. Particularly, we have in-house expertise in such key economic sectors of Armenia as retail trade, mining, telecommunication, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy, hospitality, banking services, agri-processing, food and beverage manufacturing, etc.
Additionally, investors could benefit from our research team, which is doing not only tailored researches based on specific Client’s request, but also have initiated periodical publication of unsolicited researches on country’s economic sectors and development issues. Among the topics covered were retail trade, telecommunication industry, industrial agriculture, food processing, hospitality, SME sector, demographic analysis, etc. You may find brief overview of those researches at the following link.
Construction of the modern class A business center Elite Plaza, development of the world’s longest aerial tramway to Tatev Monastery, development of new tourism destination Tatev Cluster, business plan for the largest mining company in the region Zangezour Copper-Molybdenum Company, development of the business plan for the leading cannery Artfood and staff performance improvement of more than 3000 government employees are only a few of 200 groundbreaking projects implemented through Ameria Management Advisory Services.
Armenia’s premier advisory and financial services provider, Ameria Group of Companies, with more than $ 500 million dollars in assets and branches across the country, is expanding dynamically within and beyond the borders of Armenia. With its world-class expertise and local know-how, Ameria has attracted multimillion foreign investments into the country and helped many businesses successfully grow in the emerging Armenian market over the past decade.