Ameria Legal Team stands ready to provide the legal support needed for successfully establishing, structuring and managing your business in Armenia. We provide the highest quality of representation and unparalleled results, mitigating the risks of running a business in Armenia & securing a high return on investments.
With a seasoned team of 12 lawyers and 10 years of experience as a leading legal advisory services provider, we work in our clients’ best interests by providing cost-efficient legal solutions tailored to our clients’ needs. 50 % of Armenia’s biggest taxpayers are now Ameria clients.
Ameria’s legal practice encompasses all aspects of business transactions, such as financing, restructuring, and acquisitions, all the way from forming new corporate entities to being a permanent counsel for well-established companies.
Ameria offers legal advisory in the following areas:
- Business, corporate, civil & international law
- Domestic and foreign investment structuring & protection
- Registration, reorganization & liquidation of entities in Armenia
- Shareholding structuring with view of benefiting from tax treaties & efficient business exit
- Licensing, standardization, accreditation
- Certification and trademark registration
- Preparation and review of contracts, warrants, authorizations and other legal documents
- Real estate and land use
- Mining and natural resources
- Banking, finance, insurance, tax and customs
- Legal and tax due diligence
- Employer representation in labor issues, labor legislation compliance & labor audit
- Representation in government
- Project management structuring, corporate
- Transaction and investment structuring, execution and closing
- Client representation, arbitration and mediation
- Cross-border transactions
Our clients have the peace of mind knowing that every transaction they do in Armenia is being reviewed or negotiated by their own, personal legal team in the face of Ameria.